Connect Matlab and Java.
Release of JMatLink V1.2.0
November 4, 2005 by Stefan Müller
- added mechanism to stop and start the engine thread. If no connection
to matlab is active the engine thread is terminated. Upon opening
a new connection the thread is started again.
- added ant build script for windows
- added more useful text if loading of the native the library failed.
- changed some return values in JMatLink.c from "NULL" to "0"
- added more testcases for JUnit
- updated the javadoc documentation
- bugfix for engGetArray(int ,) -> engGetArray(long, )
Release of JMatLink V1.1.0
Major rework of engine functions.
Changed engOutputBuffer(engine, bufferlenght) to create a buffer only.
Added engGetOutputBuffer(engine) to actually get the output.
engOutputBuffer now also supports to get the output buffer of different engines.
Fixed a memory leak.
Added some endurance testing.
July 10, 2005 by Stefan Müller
Subscribe to the mailinglist of JMatLink
July 2, 2005 by Stefan Müller
Restarted development of JMatLink
May 23, 2005 by Stefan Müller